Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy –Sarah Ban Breathnach. What would happen if we began each morning reading our declarations of truth out loud together as a family? Let’s experiment with truth! God is faithful and the results of believing Him are beyond our imagination. Our list of family declarations is listed below as a springboard for your own family. Ask the Holy Spirit what He wants you to begin to declare!
1. God really loves me, and I am who He says I am.
2. I am becoming more like Christ every day.
3. I am full of life and I easily release it.
4. My prayers are powerful and effective.
5. When I believe and declare truth things change.
6. I easily hear my Daddy’s voice and obey His promptings always.
7. I love to dream with God.
8. I am never threatened by the strengths of others.
9. Everything I touch prospers and the fruit of my lips is blessed.
10. Wisdom is mine. Every decision is made plain before me.
11. My days are marked by the Holy Spirit and I continually feel His presence.
12. I see dreams and visions regularly and have no problem understanding what they mean.
13. My Daddy trusts me with His secrets.
14. People and prophecy are drawn to me and the favor I live under is seen by all.
Originally posted on Family Restoration Project
Pray through the Bible in a year and fellowship with us. CONTACT us for Bible study groups.