Christians are meant to be attractive. God’s light should shine through them always. They should be known as Christ believers by their words and their deeds. Nowadays, this isn’t often the case. Many Christians have been consumed and laden-ed with issues of life so much so you can hardly distinguish them from the world. Unfortunately, the world now assumes the worst of Christians. The Bible says that we are in this world but we are not of the world (John 17:14-16, Romans 12:2). Christians are not meant to behave like unbelievers but rather we must behave like Christ in every situation and circumstances always.
Have you ever noticed Christians who are attractive? They are not appealing to all age and generations because of the outer beauty but because they are Christ minded. God’s light shines through them. Not because they carry something special but because they consistently walk in the spirit (Galatians 5:16). They are the kind of Christians, everybody, flocks to their sides. They go to any length to lend themselves to others and God always rewards them accordingly. Before they call for volunteers on a project, hundreds of people answers. Before they call on God, he answers them.
I have met people like this in my Christian journey. From my big brothers in Christ who would go to any length lending themselves to others in need, to my sisters in Christ who always find time to counsel and pray with people in distress. These Christians are the epitome of kindness, goodness, and Christ-likeness. Their words are gracious, kind and encouraging. Their deeds are encouraging and inspiring. They are the kind of Christians others look up to, they are mentors to new Christians and matured Christians and they are inspiring. Wouldn’t you want to be like them?
The following declarations of faith can help fan the flame for attraction and delight and this will spur you into praying through fort his kind of Christ-like behavior. For those Christians who want to be attractive Christians, for those who want their light so shine for the world to see. For those who want to attract the right kind of people, feel appreciated, be recognized for the work they do in the household of faith. For those Christians who want to bear good fruits and shine for Christ. And for those Christians who are loaded with talents, skills and ideas yet they are not attracting the right kind of people to help them become the best God purposed for them. For those Christians who want to be recognized as Christ followers and be attractive to others. Speak out loud the following scriptural declarations until you burst forth into prayers and the spirit of God will brign to pass the spoken word of God in your life.
Make this declaration of faith
- I am attractive for good works through Christ who dwells in me.
- I will bear fruits of the spirit and through these fruits, I will do greater works for God.
- I am a pleasing aroma to God through Jesus Christ who loves me and offered himself as a sacrifice for me. I will follow in Christs’s footstep to love God and love others alike.
- Today I am radiant because I look to Jesus and my face shall never be ashamed (Psalms 34:5)
- I am loyal for it makes me attractive. I will live a life pleasing to God filled with love and loyalty. With the grace of God bestowed upon me, I will be loyal to God, to my family, to my friends, to my community and everywhere else God has given me the grace to be loyal. And my loyalty to God and man will attract love from all quarters.
- Henceforth, I will attract the right people to help me in my Christian walk. I will attract the right recognition that I need in my place of work, among my friends, colleague and acquaintances alike. This is my declaration.
- Through Christ, I am the light of the world and I am the salt of the earth because Christ made me one.
- I am gifted. I am skillful. I am talented. I am equipped with God’s given abilities to do the will of him who is my rock and my redeemer.
- Through the power of Jesus Christ in me, God produces in me every good thing that is pleasing to him.
- Henceforth, my conversations are gracious. They attract the right response from everyone. I will devote myself to serving God in all that I do and I will show myself trustworthy everywhere I find myself. Words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart shall be pleasing to my God and to man.
This is my declaration.
Colossians 4:6, Proverbs 19:22, Ephesians 5:2, Psalm 19:14, Hebrews 13:21, 1 Timothy 2:10, Tutus 2:10
Daily Bible Declarations
Daily Bible Reflections
Daily Bible Prayer
Daily Bible Meditations
Early Morning Prayer: Declare and Pray through the Bible in a year with others on Skype.
Skype Prayer: Skype id:dailybibledeclarations1
Bible Study Group: Study the Bible and fellowship together with fellow Christians. CONTACT.