Declaration of Faith: Christ, Himself is my peace. He has broken every barrier and he has removed dividing walls between me and his peace for me (Ephesians 2:14 NAS). Henceforth I will live in peace and I will be at peace with all men.
There’s a really good reason why we speak the word of God over ourselves. It’s because scriptural declaration helps us to connect with God’s promises for our lives. They remind us of what God has said about a particular situation in the Bible and they enable us to connect with the power in the word to solve any problem. The more we speak out loud these biblical declarations the more confident we become in God’s plans for our lives, and the more we declare the words the more they help us to memorise scriptures and align us with God’s will for our lives. Speaking the word over ourselves helps to refocus our minds on things that really matter to God and it releases God’s blessings over our lives.
If you are yet to start speaking the word of God over yourself, I’d test it out for myself and see its results in my life. Its rewards includes gaining new insights into the scriptures and helps us to acquire the knowledge of the Holy one. We gain a new confidence to face the day and walk in the light of God. With the Word we speak over ourselves we can move from ground zero to hero within minutes because of the power that it releases over us. The more we speak the word into existence the more we also release God’s power and authority at work into our world.
When we speak the word out loud we are able to ingest the information and digest it. As we meditate on those words we are able to manifest the goodness in the word on a daily basis. The word of God draws out the best in us and changes us to become who God created us to be. The word of God moves us from negativity to positivity. It renews our minds from all lies and enables us to embrace the truth in the word of God.
Will you join in the movement to speak the word of God over yourself and change your world for good? Remember the more you speak scriptural declarations over yourself the more you silence all lies that you have consciously or unconsciously believed, and the more we you speak the word the more you activate the faith in need to become who you really are in Christ – your real identity in God. Every Bible declaration you utter out loud over yourself will position you in perfect alignment with God’s promises for your life and the reward of this is God fulfils the desires of the righteous (Psalm 145:19).
While you’re at it, don’t forget to subscribe in the button below. You’ll be the first to receive regular declarations suited to different situations of life. You’ll get the opportunity to engage with the word and be a part of a growing community and share this site within your networks, family and friends. God bless you.
Let us speak the word and change the world together.
- I declare God’s blessings over my life today and I receive every spiritual blessing assigned to me in the heavenly places through Christ Jesus today (Ephesians 1:3).
- I declare that I am daily being transformed into the image of Christ and after his likeness as God ordained me to be (2 Corinthians 3:18).
- I declare that I have been sealed with the Holy Spirit until the judgement day before our heavenly Father (Ephesians 1:13).
- I declare that as I am daily living in my new life in Christ God’s promises is being fulfilled in my life on a daily basis.
- I declare that I am daily living in alignment with my Father’s will for my life and for his good pleasure (Ephesians 1:5).
- I declare that my life daily reflects Christ in all I do in accordance to God’s plan for me. My life will no longer reflect my past but it reflects my present and my future in Christ for as long as I live.
- I am a beloved child of God and he is not disappointed in me (Ephesians 1:6).
- I am no longer tied to my past for I have a new life in Christ Jesus and this pleases my heavenly father.
- I declare that since I am a child of God I live like one and not as an outcast. I live with joy and my heart is full of gladness.
- I receive forgiveness for my sins and henceforth I live in freedom from guilt, sorrow and condemnation.
- I continue to live my life in forgiveness towards those who hurt me as this is pleasing to my father in heaven (Psalm 23).
- I declare that I am living my new life in Christ in the light and darkness will not cast its shadow over me.
- I declare that my sins are forgiven me and I am free from guilt. I am free from sorrow and I am definitely free from condemnation (Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14).
- I declare that I have an imperishable inheritance in God through Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:11) and I will not lose it for anything else in this world.
- I declare that I will not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God my heavenly father.
- I declare that I am sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee for my inheritance until the day of judgement (Ephesians 1:1314).
- I declare that as God has raised me up in heavenly places so that I can sit with Him in Christ Jesus, I will also raise others up in Christ Jesus for as long as God gives me grace (Ephesians 2:6).
- I am not saved by my own works but instead, I am saved by the grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Therefore I speak salvation into the world today and I call forth believers in Christ Jesus(Ephesians 2:8-9).
- I am God’s masterpiece. I am fearfully and wonderfully created.
- I am created anew in Christ Jesus to do good things that He has planned for me from a long time ago and this too will be fulfilled in my lifetime (Ephesians 2:10 NLT).
- I have been bought with a price and through the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ for humanity I have gained my freedom from slavery. Therefore I will not lose my freedom to anything else in this world no matter how attractive it is (Ephesians 2:13).
- Christ, Himself is my peace. He has broken every barrier and he has removed dividing walls between me and his peace for me (Ephesians 2:14 NAS). Henceforth I will live in peace and I will be at peace with all men.
- I have access by one Spirit to the Father through Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:18).
- I am strengthened with might through His Spirit in my inner man according to the riches of His glory (Ephesians 3:16).
- Christ dwells in my heart by faith. I am deeply rooted and grounded in the love of God (Ephesians 3:17).
- God does exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think according to His power that works in me (Ephesians 3:20).
- God gives me victory in all areas of life where I am in battle and through Jesus Christ my Lord I always win (1 Corinthians 15:57).
- I thank you God who always lead me triumphantly by the Messiah.
- I declare that through me the fragrance of knowing Christ is being spread across far and wide in the entire universe of the human race (2 Corinthians 2:14 ISV).
- I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16).
- I am the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus for God made Christ who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become his righteousness in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:21).
Before you go, will you please take a moment to rate this post, leave a comment in the comment box and share this article with your loved ones or within your networks. It’ll go a long way in supporting this work.
Alternatively, please do consider making a donation. It will go a long way in supporting this work. I spend hundreds of hours every month writing, editing and managing this website along with its many other platforms as I am on a global mission to help Christians overcome everyday life challenges with the Word of God.
But there is a lot more to be done on the platforms. There are more grounds to gain and more lives to touch and I would really like for you to be a part of this work. Would you consider making a donation?