Declaration of Faith: I carry the peace of God in my heart and it transcends all understanding. It guards my heart and it keeps my mind at peace in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). Therefore I am at peace at home and I am at peace with my neighbours. I am at peace whenever I go out and I am at peace when I come in. I am surrounded by peace in this world.
Scriptures are God’s word and they are powerful. They come to pass when we speak them over ourselves and that’s not because we have the power to make them do so but because God honours his word above his name (Psalm 138:2). God also makes sure that none of his words returns to Him empty. If he has said it they will accomplish his desire and they will succeed in whatever God sends them to do ( Isaiah 55:11).
As heirs and heirs with Christ in the kingdom of God, we have the grace to desire a thing and it will be granted us (Proverbs 10:24) but desires are not enough to bring to pass what we want, we also need to ask our father with a conviction that whatever we desire in his will God will give it to us (1 John 5:14) and whatever we ask through his son Jesus Christ we can have it (John 14:13). We can also rely on the words of Jesus that our heavenly father will give good gifts to those who ask him (Matthew 7:11).
When we start to speak scriptural declarations over ourselves we are connecting our lives to God’s promises and we are connecting with the power in the word of God to bring to pass our hearts desires. The more we speak out loud these scriptural declarations the more they sink into our minds, are embedded into our hearts, they transform our thought patterns bit by bit and are working in us for our good for his namesake.
Remember the more we speak scriptures over ourselves the bolder we become in who God created us to be and the more we declare the truths in God’s words over ourselves the more aligned we are with God’s plan and purpose for our lives. Will you join in the movement to speak the word of God over yourself and change the world for good?
Before we begin our declarations, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE in the button below. You’ll be the first to receive regular Biblical declaration and prayers suited to overcome everyday life. You’ll get the opportunity to engage with the word, listen to or download them in the audio format and be a part of a growing community who are committed to changing the world for good.
Let us speak the word and change the world together.
- I declare God’s blessings over my life. Today I am blessed. I am blessed when I go out and I am blessed when I come in. My home is blessed and I will see God’s blessings in the works of my hand (James 1:17).
- I declare the transformational power of God upon my life. It will change me from who I have become without God in the world and it’ll transform me into who God created me to be. I will no longer live a life of mediocrity but I will live an extraordinary life as God ordained it for me (2 Corinthians 3:18).
- I declare that the sealed approval of God is upon my life. I will cherish the Holy Spirit in me as he guarantees my inheritance in Christ Jesus until I acquire my possessions of it in heaven (Ephesians 1:13).
- I declare that as I daily live a new life in Christ Jesus, I will daily experience the love of Christ. I will forget the past and I will look forward to my new future (Isaiah 43:18-19).
- I declare that I am daily living in alignment with the Father’s will for me and I will bring glory to His name for His good pleasure (Ephesians 1:5).
- I declare that my life is daily reflecting Christ’s love in all I do. I will no longer look out for my past mistakes or errors to reflect in my present but I will live my life in the freedom that Christ purchased for me on the Calvary (Galatians 5:13).
- I am so loved by God and he showers me with every good thing on earth and in heaven (John 3:16).
- I am no longer tied to my past for I have a new life in Christ Jesus and this pleases my heavenly father (Isaiah 42:18-19).
- I am no longer condemned because I am now in Christ Jesus. For the law of life in Christ Jesus has set free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:1).
- I am a child of God and I will live my life like one. I will rejoice in God, allow my heart to forgive those who hurt me and I will share the love of Christ with the world (Galatians 3:20).
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content and listen to a non stop audio version when you subscribe today.