Declarations don’t work of their own accord. They work with the power that can be acquired through the Word of God. If you don’t back them up with the right anchor, they are mere statements or pronouncements, and they will not manifest your desires. But, if you want some transformation in your life, you need more than a positive mental attitude to speak it into existence.
Those things you’ve been speaking out loud in your confessions or positive affirmations will not manifest themselves. They do not have the power to help you fulfil destiny. Only God can. He speaks things into existence and changes the world. So if you want to activate your ability to speak it into existence, and you need the God Almighty in your corner, then you’ll need to engage in a few other things so heaven can record your words and establish your dreams (Deuteronomy 32:1).
Firstly, you need a solid foundation in Jesus Christ because if you believe in Him, His Father in heaven will answer your prayers (John 14:13). Otherwise, those self-affirmations and pronouncements are empty statements spoken in vain. Secondly, you’ll need the word of God and it works wonders.
The more biblical declarations that you make over yourself daily, the more aligned you become with God’s will, purpose and plans for your life. His word addresses the roots of any challenges and helps you get grounded for your destiny. So, therefore, a belief in the word of God is the backing power of the Holy Spirit that will solidify your decrees and declarations.
In addition to the above are a few other things that make declarations work so that your commands can work and bring your desired results:
- They are grounded in God’s Word and are in alignment with God’s purpose for your life.
- They are truths of your identity in Christ.
- They help you memorise scriptures that empower you to fight your fears or overcome everyday life challenges.
5 Things that Make Declarations Work
- A Vision. God had a vision for the new heavens and the new earth at creation before speaking it into existence. If you must see the changes you need in your situation, you must have a dream for your life that is in alignment with God’s will, for “without a vision, the people perish (Proverbs 29:18).
- The Scriptural truths. The devil has sold many of his lies to people, thereby causing confusion and identity crisis in the world. If you gather as much information in the Bible to debunk those lies in your life, then the truths will set you free, and you’ll be in a better position for your breakthrough. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32).
- Have A Belief in God and His son Jesus Christ. You cannot make biblical declarations work for you without believing in God and His son, Jesus Christ. They have the power to activate the Words you speak; you do not, and faith in God will align you with God’s plan for your life. “Believe in the Lord your God, so shall you be established” (2 Chronicles 20:20).
- Your Words: Are your words in alignment with God’s word? The Psalmist prayed that the words of his mouth and the meditations of his heart be acceptable before God (Psalms 19:14). When your words are accepted and aligned, they will debunk all the enemies’ lies and grant you victory in life. The more you speak out loud your truths, the more you speak into existence your freedom.
- Surrender to God. After you have done all things, rest. Leave it in God’s hands. If he has said it in His word, and you have aligned yourself to the truth, God will see to it that He fulfils His Word in your life. He honours His word above his name (Psalms 138:2). Henceforth, you need not worry about answers to your prayers or declarations because it’s all in God’s hands.
Hi there, I’m Ayoola. Let’s pray together and grow in God together so we can change the world. Will you join the PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP to study the Bible, share scriptural declarations that produce results, and pray together with other believers?. I hope to see you there.
If you’re feeling generous, Why not GET INVOLVED in this work? There are different ways to be a part of this community, and I’d be glad to have you on board.
Please DONATE using the button below. Your involvement and your generosity will go a long way to make this mission become a reality. I’m loving you with the love of Christ and will connect with you real soon.
Feel free to join the newsletter through the subscription box below, leave a comment and don’t forget to follow this blog on all major social media platforms; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Let’s pray together and grow together in God so we can change our world.