5 Things that Make Biblical Declarations WorkJune 26, 2020 2022-05-09 12:34
5 Things that Make Biblical Declarations Work
You have heard these statements before, “there is power in your words”, “speak positive affirmations over yourself and change your world”, “You become what you say” and much more. But, when you say those confessions and words that make you feel good about yourself, do they create a lasting change in your life? Truly you can talk yourself into the state of believing in yourself to achieve your goals for the moment but you do not have the power to manifest God’s perfect will for your life.
Those words that you speak over yourself may itch the ear, sound perfect, ideal and get you excited for a moment but have you checked whether they are aligned with the Word of God and God’s plans for your life? The only declarations that work are those that are solidly anchored in the Word of truth, the Holy Bible. In the Bible is the perfect will of God for your life and your words must be in line with Gods Word so your mind can be renewed in conformity with the mind of Christ and they bring about the transformation you need to live the abundant life.
Biblical declarations do not work without the backing power of God’s Word. They work with faith in God and prayers to God. When you speak the word of God over yourself within a context, you align yourself with God’s promises, activate God’s will for your life and you connect with God’s plans for you. Otherwise, your words will be mere statements that only itch the ear, feed your egos, make you feel good yet does not produce the right results to manifest your destiny.
5 Things that Make Declarations Work
- A Vision. God had a vision for the new heavens and the new earth at creation before speaking it into existence. If you must see the changes you need in your situation, you must have a dream for your life that is in alignment with God’s will, for “without a vision, the people perish (Proverbs 29:18).
- The Scriptural truths. The Word of God is the absolute truth about everything pertaining to life. Therefore, if you’re in need of Truths, the bible is your best choice. If you’re ready to debunk all lies of the enemy, the devil and embrace the genuine truth about your identity in Christ then you’ll need the Sword of the Spirit which is otherwise know as the word of god. If you gather as much information in the Bible to debunk those lies in your life, then the truths will set you free, and you’ll be in a better position for your breakthrough. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32).
- A Belief in God and His son Jesus Christ. You cannot make biblical declarations work for you without believing in God and His son, Jesus Christ. They have the power to activate the Words you speak; you do not, and faith in God will align you with God’s plan for your life. “Believe in the Lord your God, so shall you be established” (2 Chronicles 20:20). Also, it was by faith that God created the universe and by faith that the generals of God of old received God’s promises for their lives (Hebrews 11).
- The Right Application of the Word of Truth: When you take the word text out of context, you are left with a con. Spending time in the word of truth for the revelation that transforms lives will give you context rather than fishing for information that only leaves you with a con. The right application of the word of God gives you context otherwise you will be operating on a false premises. re your words in alignment with God’s word? The Psalmist prayed that the words of his mouth and the meditations of his heart be acceptable before God (Psalms 19:14). When your words are accepted and aligned, they will debunk all the enemies’ lies and grant you victory in life. The more you speak out loud your truths, the more you speak into existence your freedom.
- Total Surrender to God’s Perfect Will. After you have done all things, rest. Leave it in God’s hands. If he has said it in His word, and you have aligned yourself to the truth, God will see to it that He fulfils His Word in your life. He honours His word above his name (Psalms 138:2). Henceforth, you need not worry about answers to your prayers or declarations because it’s all in God’s hands.
Hi there, I’m Ayoola. Let’s pray together and grow in God together so we can change the world. Will you join the PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP to study the Bible, share scriptural declarations that produce results, and pray together with other believers?. I hope to see you there.
If you’re feeling generous, Why not GET INVOLVED in this work? There are different ways to be a part of this community, and I’d be glad to have you on board.
Please DONATE using the button below. Your involvement and your generosity will go a long way to make this mission become a reality. I’m loving you with the love of Christ and will connect with you real soon.
Feel free to join the newsletter through the subscription box below, leave a comment and don’t forget to follow this blog on all major social media platforms; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Let’s pray together and grow together in God so we can change our world.