Not all declarations work or yield desired results. We merely speak declare in vain when we do not back it up with the word of God. We can make all manner of biblical declarations as we like but we do not have the power to make them work for us. Only God can speak the word and they yield results in an instant, but if we align ourselves with God through His word, adhere to the rules of declarations and do certain things that are listed below, we would have activated our faith in God, connected with God’s promises for us and somehow, we would have called God’s attention to honour his word. Some of those things we need to do are listed below.
5 Things that Make Declarations Work
- A Vision. At creation, God had a vision for the new heavens and the new earth before God spoke out loud his words over the universe. God began to effect changes on the ground after he had a vision of what he wanted to see in the world. Every creation was a product out of God’s vision for the universe. If we must see the changes we need in our situations, we must have a vision for our lives. Whatever we desire to achieve through the word of God must first start with a vision in mind; for “without a vision, people perish (Proverbs 29:18).
- The Scriptural truths. Every great invention starts with a finding of the truth. If we gather as many information as we need in the Bible, apply the truths to our situation, we’d have an informed decision and be in position for our breakthrough. When the Spirit of God hovered over the waters at creation, he gathered enough evidence to use in the creation of the world. We also have the spirit of God in us who can reveal the truth we need to apply to our situation. It is, therefore, up to us to search out the truth in God’s words for our benefits. “Now o Lord God, You are God, and Your words are truth, and you have promised this good thing to your servant (2 Samuel 7:28)”. God’s word is the truth we need for the solution to our life challenges.
- A Belief in God and in His son Jesus Christ. We cannot make biblical declarations without a belief in God and in His son, Jesus Christ. They have the power to activate the Words we speak and make them work for our good, we do not. Our statements of facts without a belief in God are simply mere words with no power. Our declarations must be rooted in a belief in the triune God who causes all things to work together for our good. Only a belief in God will align us with God’s plan for our lives, and only this belief can build us up as we wait for the manifestation of God’s promises. “Believe in the Lord your God so shall you be established” (2 Chronicles 20:20).
- Our Words: Our words in alignment with God’s word will debunk all lies of the enemies and grant us victory in life. The more we speak out loud our truths the more we speak into existence our freedom. We must lay hold on truths applicable to us, declare it out loud over us for as many times as possible and then we must leave it in God’s hands with a belief that He has heard us and He will honour his word to bring it to pass.
- A surrender to God. After all has been done, rest. Leave it in God’s hands. If he has said it in His word and we have aligned ourselves to the truth, then God will see to it that his word is fulfilled in our lives. He honours his word above his name and he will see to the activation of His promises. Henceforth, we need not worry about answers to our prayers or declarations because it’s all in God’s hands at the end of the day.
Hi there, I’m Ayoola. I’d love to invite you to join our PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP. This is where we come together to study the Bible, share scriptural declarations that produce results, and we pray together. I hope to see you there. If you’re feeling generous, Why not GET INVOLVED in this work? There are different ways to be a part of this community, and I’d be glad to have you on board. Please take a moment to support this work and DONATE using the button below. Your involvement and your generosity will go a long way to make this mission become a reality. I’m loving you with the love of Christ and hope to connect with you real soon.