We make declarations and expect an instant result without considering engaging in the rules of biblical declarations rightly. There are rules to follow and Biblical Declarations do not work of their own accord. They work with the power of God acquired through His Word. They work with a faith in God and a few other things. It is not good enough to speak words that make us feel good about ourselves, this is called vain babbling (Matthew 6:7) and Jesus discourages us from doing this.
We all need to back up our words on the right anchor, otherwise those mere statements or pronouncements will itch the ear, feed our egos and will not produce the right results nor manifest our dreams. If we must transform our lives and create a new world aligned to our purpose in life, then we must renew our minds from thinking that a mere positive mental attitude to speak it into existence will bring our dreams to reality.
In other words, it is not enough to speak out loud your confessions or declare positive affirmations alone and expects a lasting results. The universe will not shift things in your favour by your words alone but by every words that come from the mouth of God ( Deuteronomy 8:3, Matthew 4:4). will not manifest themselves as they do not have the power to fulfil your destiny. Only God can give you his backing power to manifest your destiny and bring your dreams to reality according to his purpose and plans for your life.
It was God afterall who first spoke the universe into existence, created human beings and all that lives on earth as he willed. He exists today, gives the permission and the power to speak things into existence and changes the world as he wills. So if you want to activate your life by using the power of words you will need the God Almighty in your corner to begin with and you will need to engage in the rules of declarations so heaven can record your words and establish your dreams (Deuteronomy 32:1).
The more you speak out loud biblical declarations over yourself daily, the more aligned you become with God’s will, his purpose and plans for your life. His word addresses the roots of any challenges and helps you get grounded for your destiny. So, therefore, when engaging in biblical declarations over any situation, have the following which are by no means an exhaustive list, at the back of your mind as things to do to help bring your affirmations to pass.
5 Things that Make Declarations Work
- A Vision. God had a vision for the new heavens and the new earth at creation before speaking it into existence. If you must see the changes you need in your situation, you must have a dream for your life that is in alignment with God’s will, for “without a vision, the people perish (Proverbs 29:18).
- The Scriptural truths. The devil has sold many of his lies to people, thereby causing confusion and identity crisis in the world. If you gather as much information in the Bible to debunk those lies in your life, then the truths will set you free, and you’ll be in a better position for your breakthrough. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32).
- Have A Belief in God and His son Jesus Christ. You cannot make biblical declarations work for you without believing in God and His son, Jesus Christ. They have the power to activate the Words you speak; you do not, and faith in God will align you with God’s plan for your life. “Believe in the Lord your God, so shall you be established” (2 Chronicles 20:20). Also, it was by faith that God created the universe and by faith that the generals of God of old received God’s promises for their lives (Hebrews 11).
- Your Words: Are your words in alignment with God’s word? The Psalmist prayed that the words of his mouth and the meditations of his heart be acceptable before God (Psalms 19:14). When your words are accepted and aligned, they will debunk all the enemies’ lies and grant you victory in life. The more you speak out loud your truths, the more you speak into existence your freedom.
- Surrender to God. After you have done all things, rest. Leave it in God’s hands. If he has said it in His word, and you have aligned yourself to the truth, God will see to it that He fulfils His Word in your life. He honours His word above his name (Psalms 138:2). Henceforth, you need not worry about answers to your prayers or declarations because it’s all in God’s hands.
Hi there, I’m Ayoola. Let’s pray together and grow in God together so we can change the world. Will you join the PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP to study the Bible, share scriptural declarations that produce results, and pray together with other believers?. I hope to see you there.
If you’re feeling generous, Why not GET INVOLVED in this work? There are different ways to be a part of this community, and I’d be glad to have you on board.
Please DONATE using the button below. Your involvement and your generosity will go a long way to make this mission become a reality. I’m loving you with the love of Christ and will connect with you real soon.
Feel free to join the newsletter through the subscription box below, leave a comment and don’t forget to follow this blog on all major social media platforms; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Let’s pray together and grow together in God so we can change our world.