Feeling abandoned? Jesus did too!
At the point of great persecution, Jesus was abandoned and betrayed by those closest to him. One of his closest disciples betrayed him. One of his best allies denied ever knowing him. The other ten disciples fled from the scene without any trace. And those followers? they were nowhere to be found!
Jesus the saviour, Emmanuel the healer, the comforter trapped in the human body yet free in his mind, burned in his flesh with pain and wounded in his heart by betrayal and abandonment! How could he have been so betrayed by those closest to him? Where did he do wrong?
Continue reading “7 Days Biblical Declarations for You When Feeling Abandoned, Betrayed and Hurt.”
- I am in Christ Jesus and therefore I am a new creation. Old things have passed away and all things have become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- If I sin, I have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous (1 John 2:1 ESV). 23. All of God’s promises are yes and amen for me because I am in Christ (2 Corinthians 1:20).
- I am qualified in Christ to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints (Colossians 1:12). 25. God my Father has delivered me from the power of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of His beloved Son (Colossians 1:13).
Continue reading “69 Biblical Declarations to Speak Over Yourself”
Nobody hides away a precious gift? Instead, they tear away the wrapping paper to reveal the hidden gift and they show it off to the world. In like manner, you ought to uncover the gifts of God within you and show it off to the world. You ought to let the world encounter God’s great gift deposited within you. You ought not to allow God’s investment in your life go to waste. You must express the great gifts within you.
Some people are good at hoarding and hiding gift items. But of what use are those gifts when hidden away? They can only sit pretty hidden unless they are brought forth, showed off and put to good use. You were not created to be a hoarder of God’s gifts. You were made to be creative and expressive. Continue reading “5 Day Biblical Declarations to Help You Show Off the Gifts Within”
God does not want the death of sinners nor does he want anybody to go to hell or die in their sins. That is the reason why Jesus came to save the world from our sins. That is why God is patient and long-suffering. He is patiently waiting for the lost and He wants them in His kingdom. However, it can be difficult for Christians who have accepted this truth but their loved ones are yet to embrace the truth. My brother is a perfect example of this situation. He was brought up in a Christian home with Christian values but he has since turned his back on those things that gave him life as a child. He is currently lost and searching in life and I have been praying for his salvation for a while now. I love my brother despite his attitude towards the gospel and I will continue to pray for him, declare the scriptures over him until he has a change of heart. I know God loves my brother and He is waiting for him to call out for mercy so that he too can receive a pardon for his sins. But until my brother is ready and willing to take the next step into freedom, I will do my part by praying for him until he gives his life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Continue reading “Biblical Declarations of Salvation for Your Loved Ones”
When we speak the word of God over ourselves, we align ourselves to God’s word over us and our household. The reward of this is that it renews our minds and it gives us fresh perspectives. It transforms our lives and changes our world in accordance to God’s plans and purposes for his children. Each Bible declarations will put you in a perfect alignment with God’s promises. The more you speak the word out loud, it enters your ears, registers on your heart and it begins to work its ways in your life.
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places through Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3). I am chosen to be in Christ before the foundation of the world so that I can be holy and blameless on judgement day before the Father (Ephesians 1:4).
- I was predestined for adoption as a daughter of God by the Father through Jesus Christ for the good pleasure of the Father’s will (Ephesians 1:5).
- The Father accepts me into his family. I am his beloved (Ephesians 1:6).
Continue reading “SPEAK THE WORD OF GOD OVER YOURSELF”