Christians are quick to blurt out what we feel on a daily basis. When we have negative feelings about something or somebody, we say it out loud to ourselves and we project it to other people. For example, when we feel an amount of discomfort or some kind of pressure in our heads, we are quick to say that we have a headache. Likewise, when we don’t understand somebody who is different from us as an individual, we are quick, to sum up, that person and give them a label. But we do this at our own detriment, because the moment we form those words in our heads and those words leave our mouth creating a sound that other people hear from us, we affirm those negative words and those words begin to alter the realities which then creates the world around us. Continue reading “Speak life”
There is so much power in the words we speak. What we say today creates our tomorrow. If we want a healthy and prosperous future, then we need to use wisdom and speak words that bring positive results. Our future depends on it.
To declare means:
• To make known formally or officially
• To state emphatically or authoritatively; affirm.
• To reveal or make manifest; show.
God spoke (declared) all things into existence. Since we are created in His image He has given us the authority and the power to declare over our own lives. You might be declaring over your life without even knowing it. Have you ever said, “I hate my life,” or “My life sucks,” or “I’m so fat and ugly.” These are negative declarations that will bring negative results into your life. I know, I’ve been there. I’ve learned that what I say or what I think brings what I am focusing on into my life. So, now I declare only positive words over my life. I am beginning to see the changes! Continue reading “Speak the Word Over Your Life”
Part of walking with God is making a conscious effort to build your faith in God. You can transform your life and change your world just by making these declarations. These truths from God’s word can help you build and maintain your relationships with God. These truths will bless, prosper and grow mankind in their relationships and you can use them to your advantage. Speak the word out loud to yourself every day and see your world transform. These words will help you in your walk with God, it’ll build up your faith in God and change the situations around you positively. Jesus said, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” Mathew 4:4. Say these every day for a month and see what happens in your life.
- My prayers are powerful and effective (2 Cor 5:21; James 5:16b).
- God richly supplies all my financial needs (Phil 4:19).
- I am dead to sin and alive to obeying God (Romans 6:11).
- I walk in ever-increasing health (Isaiah 53:3-5).
- I live under a supernatural protection (Ps 91).
- I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52)
- I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17,18)
- Through Jesus I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God’s blessings (Gal 3:1-5).
- Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30.31)
- I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalms 2:2-4).
Source: Me Being Real
Would you like to study the Bible and Pray with fellow Christians? then give us a CALL.
If your life has been changed through this reflection, please do share your Testimony for a chance to feature on the website.
If you know anyone who needs this encouragement, please share this Site. God bless you.