From Genesis to Revelation, life came into being through the word of God. From nothing to something, the earth came to be. From non-existence to existence, human beings came alive. The Lord spoke and the moon, the stars and the sun came to be (Genesis 1). He spoke life into bones and they came into being (Ezekiel 37:1-14). He brought alive dead human beings and he changed situations through the word (John 11:38-44).
We see the Lord overturned hard rock situations and he simplified complex situations as revealed in the parting of the red sea (Exodus 14). We see the Lord brought water out of the rock where water did not exist (Numbers 20:8).
The Bible is filled with such texts and testimonies of time past encouraging us to see things the way the Lord sees things and to say things as the Lord has spoken over every situation in our lives.
The question is Will you speak life over your situation or will you continue to moan? Join me this week as we search the scripture together to #speaklife over our situations.
Speak life with me today!
I declare that I am enabled and empowered by the breath of the living God in me. The same power that raised Christ from the dead lives in me. Therefore, I speak life to dead situations in my life. Henceforth I arise with strength from the state of lukewarmness and I am ready to run the race that is set before me.
Part of walking with God is making a conscious effort to build your faith in God. You can transform your life and change your world just by making these declarations. These truths from God’s word can help you build and maintain your relationships with God. These truths will bless, prosper and grow mankind in their relationships and you can use them to your advantage. Speak the word out loud to yourself every day and see your world transform. These words will help you in your walk with God, it’ll build up your faith in God and change the situations around you positively. Jesus said, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” Mathew 4:4. Say these every day for a month and see what happens in your life.
- My prayers are powerful and effective (2 Cor 5:21; James 5:16b).
- God richly supplies all my financial needs (Phil 4:19).
- I am dead to sin and alive to obeying God (Romans 6:11).
- I walk in ever-increasing health (Isaiah 53:3-5).
- I live under a supernatural protection (Ps 91).
- I prosper in all my relationships (Luke 2:52)
- I consistently bring God encounters to other people (Mark 16:17,18)
- Through Jesus I am 100% loved and worthy to receive all of God’s blessings (Gal 3:1-5).
- Each of my family members is wonderfully blessed and radically loves Jesus (Acts 16:30.31)
- I uproariously laugh when I hear a lie from the devil (Psalms 2:2-4).
Source: Me Being Real
Would you like to study the Bible and Pray with fellow Christians? then give us a CALL.
If your life has been changed through this reflection, please do share your Testimony for a chance to feature on the website.
If you know anyone who needs this encouragement, please share this Site. God bless you.